"Learning, growing, achieving and caring together within our Christian family".
The Aims of our School are:
- To help everyone realise their full potential
- To promote spiritual, moral and social growth
- To understand the fast changing, diverse world in which we live
- To encourage intellectual and physical development
- To learn about and live our Christian Faith
- To promote mutual respect and responsibility
And to wholeheartedly play our part, whether that part is to learn, to lead, to teach or to support others.