We Are Reading
26 April 2018
Farington Moss St Paul’s CE Primary School has committed to Lancashire’s year of reading in 2018 and made the following pledge:
During the year of reading, we are committed to:
- Becoming a reading school.
- Seeking out every opportunity to improve standards in reading within our school.
- Encouraging reading for pleasure.
- Enabling children to read in depth in a wide range of subjects, deepening their knowledge and understanding across the curriculum.
- Working with other schools, our local library and other partners to promote reading as a life-long skill.
Well done to both football teams for their fantastic efforts!
The results were as follows;
Red team played 10 matches.
They won 2, drew 2 and lost 6.
Black team played a 8 matches.
They won 2, drew 2 and lost 4.
Both teams showed brilliant resilience and sportsmanship throughout.
Miss Berryman and Miss O'Kane